Tweaking Charactor Creation Overhaul?

MarkAmikaze

Hi, I have a leveling balance issue and I'm not sure whether I can fix it. It has to do with the bonuses received when choosing the Major skills. +20 and +20% is more than I want. For my taste, leveling happens too quickly in Vanilla. So what I would like to see is that Major Skill choices bring you up to the level of vanilla progression and all of the skills not chosen level 20% lower than the default vanilla.

I like the idea of the skills starting at 5, but a +20 is more than I'd like to have for my Major skills. Is there a mod that tweaks these things or a way I can customize CCO? I wish their was an MCM menu for the mod.

If there's a mod that would help me move in this direction, I'd sure like to hear about it. Cheers.

You want Disparity by Kryptopyr. It allows custom input as well as a fairly well balanced preset for class selection, based on Oblivion.

You want Disparity by Kryptopyr. It allows custom input as well as a fairly well balanced preset for class selection, based on Oblivion.

I will replace my Character Creation Overhaul choice with this. Thanks.

I played the game to death before, but haven't played in a year. Just reinstalled and am trying to round out my mods. Here's what I got:

Here's what I think I will start with: (UPDATED) again

A Quality World Map NEW (to me)

Alternate Start - Live Another Life NEW (I loved RAS, time to mix it up)

Auto Unequip Ammo NEW

Categorized Favorites Menu

DIsparity NEW instead of Character Creation Overhaul

Dark Dungeons NEW

Ultimate Dragons NEW instead of Deadly Dragons NEW

Follow Me

Genesis NEW

Immersive HUD NEW

No Sneak Attack Sound

Literal Famine NEW instead of Realistic Needs and Diseases

skse & Sky UI

Audio Overhaul NEW instead of Sounds of Skyrim Trilogy

Tougher Traps

Ultimate Combat NEW

Purity NEW

Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul NEW

TTRSO NEW instead of Ordinator NEW

CACO

Edited by MarkAmikaze

If you find Ordinaror too heavy on perks, you might look at TTRSO, its nice and lightweight and wach perk tree is modular. So you can avoid using the Alchemy plugin from TTRSO and just use CACO for instance. It is also heavily inspired by other mods like sneak skills overhaul by Kryptopyr and SkyRE, but not as heavy and no need for much patches (i use TTRSO with no patches with a few hundred mods.)

Thanks again SMB92, I will definitely switch that out with the Ordinator because I had just read that it was not all that much different from Vanilla. Awesome that you've helped me cut short my searching and considering. Cheers.

Edited by MarkAmikaze