Everywhere i go - CTD

TsukiKeika

Lots going in in that last log as it seems you loaded a few saves.

The game crashed while a script was running still but it might not be the cause.

I have to look at the load order a bit further. In the meantime you can too, in tesvedit have a look under the worldspace category and look at any highlighted records, particularly if they are red or orange, and note down any mods you see in the records if they touch anything relating to navmesh. Usually incorrectly patched navmesh causes a ctd in a specific area.

Oh lol, i just realized i havent asked about your enb setup. This is key to the stability also. Can you post your enblocal.ini setup please.

Also, ENBoost is in ENB. You didnt need to download that extra thing. You can just use the updated ENB binary from ENB website and turn the gfx side of it off if you want.

When you expand a mod in tesvedit, it will ahow you a bunch of categories in a list. These categories are all the different types of things in the game. The last one is worldspace.

You probably wont find anything conclusive, but thats alright it was worth a shot.

I recently tried a serious gameplay with Enhanced Blood and Wet&Cold. My error log looked similar to yours. I did had more frequent crashes then I'm used to. Cloak scripts demand a lot.

That' all I'm saying...;)

I'm also entirely sure you did remove Mods midgame. Don't do that.

And now i will be more carefull when i remove my Mods. When should i remove a mode, before i start a New Game?

You should never remove any Mods whatsoever, as well as adding Mods ever, though adding Mods doesn't necessarily harm your game, but it could, if you're already at the maximum capacity.

However, compared to my system, your system is worth. Given you have a enormous Mod list, I can safely say you will not get a stable game unless reducing the number of Mods you are using. My limit is ~125, but I'm using a lot of script intensive Mods, and almost no texture Mods. Graphicaly I'm only using Pure Waters and RCRN and some Mods to improve stormy weather. Then I'm using ~10-15 very script intensive Mods, the rest either has no scripts at all, or only scripts with low impact.

Try using this guide to get a stable game, and leave feedback if it does what it promises...but make sure to exactly follow everything it says...;)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68599/?

• 2 months later...

After few months i tried Skyrim with Mods again, and what shall i say? I get CTD's again...it's... yeah, ya know how this is.

This Time they are complete random, not a special Area or something AND it is a complete New Game, because i play with Requiem. Tes5Edit only shows two errors which are in the first post and of course anything else is updated, without Papyrus Log which will follow.

Maybe someone has a idea.

Greetings Keika