Sun glare so high. Bug? Glitch?

Youdidwhat

So I'm not sure what's going on, I can't imagine this is normal because I can't even actually see the sun. Do you think my skyrim.ini or skyrimprefs.ini is screwed up?

I'm not running any enbs. Idk how you even get those things to work.

Super sun glare image:

http://i.imgur.com/qOZn5Yz.jpg

This pretty much is pretty much the case if you're focused on something that is not the sky. i.e. a barn, road. It is just the worst when looking at the sun.

here is a picture of it when I'm looking at the road. This goes for everything else that isn't the sky.

http://i.imgur.com/uPH9A2A.jpg

I don't remember the sky being this glarey on xbox 360 so I feel like it's a bug or something doing with a mod.

Edited by Youdidwhat

I just upgraded from Vividian enb 6 to 7, and the sun, my god everyone will have skin cancer. Has something to do with textures for the sun, your supposed to remove the sunglare and replace it with a blank file texture to get the actual intended effect.

Look up Prod80 sun fix or something like yhat. Prod80 made it

I just upgraded from Vividian enb 6 to 7, and the sun, my god everyone will have skin cancer. Has something to do with textures for the sun, your supposed to remove the sunglare and replace it with a blank file texture to get the actual intended effect.

Look up Prod80 sun fix or something like yhat. Prod80 made it

But I don't have any enbs ;-;. So what am I supposed to do? Also I'm not using Climates of Tamerial.

Edited by Youdidwhat

Maybe try installing the blank texture anyway, google Sunglare Disabler. The first file is by MannyGT. Dont worry about enb, just have a go at it and see if it works, it only a single texture file.

I do recall vanilla being overly glary though.

vividian installs the sunglare fix by itels, but what you see here is no sunglare effect, its simply something wrong with your weathers. even if you do not use Vividian ENB , you can install it and do notcopy the enb files. The weather patches and fixes in it will help you anyway

Seems mine didnt install properly. Gee im having fun with NMM lately, for the whole 2 mods that i use it for.

Magnaclub - i would probably pay you a donation to make a BAIN installer ;)