Companions "Take Up Arms" Bug

Foky

I recently started playing modded Skyrim again, I went trough the intro stage, got the stone tablet, so on and so forth. After the I got the tablet I decided to join the companions first before going to Dragonsreach, I did finish the quest and Farkas leads me to the sleeping quarters, mentions that I have to do tasks to earn prove myself, mentions that he has a task for me but instead of offering it to me he just walks away, I tried talking to him and Aela and the rest of the Companions but no job appears.

Before making a topic I disabled Master of Disguise and Immersive Patrols - DLC Civil War Overhaul.

I included my plugins list to make it easier.

Edited by Foky

Ive heard this happened to someone else recently but i dont think they found an easy solution.

What you might yry doing is looking in tesvedit at that quest with all your mods loaded and at the very least, get the quest stage number for the end of that quest you already did, and write down the quest forid and use setstage command in console to manually set it and see if that straightens it out.

Ir otherwise google that quest and the wiki on it should have all the ids and quest stages there for the setstage.