i updated my mod manage and all my plugins got deactivated by my mods on the mod page say there still install

purpleskky

I have been away for several weeks and I started having my plugins deactivated/ grayed out automatically. I checked my active game and things don't look the same any more after a lot of tweaking in the past. Some of the mods I have can't be found anymore they are my most favorite. I'll check and make sure I can activate them again.

-seriously'

Is it possible to reinstall the previous NMM version to reactivate my mods? I have some mods whose version no longer show in the Nexus and I was afraid they may not be retrievable if the failed to convert. When I updated NMM I came back into the room and read about the converting process and stopped the process before only a few mods were deactivated. Still my game graphics indicated something had changed and I believe these were only the few that were deactivated. Does this mean they were converted or were they only deactivated ? The oldest mods are still working but a few of the newer mods have been deactivated. My work takes me away for sometimes a couple months so when I got back I did what I normally do and let NMM update while I walk away and wait for it to update. This one was different. Please keep comments constructive. Thanks all.

You might want to read the latest notes on NMM, the fairly changed their system.

Older versions arexstill available via the update notes section i believe.