Witcher 3 AMD Radeon HD 7600M

helpfulMuslimMan

Hi

I have the Witcher 3 (version 1.10)

i am using the AMD Radeon HD 7600M card in my laptop. I am playing the game at 1366 x 768 resolution and all the settings are at there lowest.

I have set the program to high performance (so it uses the right graphics card instead of the built-in intel one)

the game lags to the point that its unplayable.

Are there any mods that can make the game more playable, but not reduce the quality to the likes of runescape.

I would be very happy to get skyrim type quality!

Any suggestions are appreciated.

thanks

Hi

I have the Witcher 3 (version 1.10)

i am using the AMD Radeon HD 7600M card in my laptop. I am playing the game at 1366 x 768 resolution and all the settings are at there lowest.

I have set the program to high performance (so it uses the right graphics card instead of the built-in intel one)

the game lags to the point that its unplayable.

Are there any mods that can make the game more playable, but not reduce the quality to the likes of runescape.

I would be very happy to get skyrim type quality!

Any suggestions are appreciated.

thanks

For the Witcher 3 your GPU is way below the min. req.

The only solution for not lagging, is to lower even more your resolution. Sorry for that. !!!

Hi Mark

I took a look at the minimum specs, and you are right that my GPU does not make the minimum requirement. But everything else is upto scratch.

Lowering the resolution looks very ugly :-\ and it still lags....

I did however read somewhere are mods people created which increases the resolution to around 50fps even on GPUs such as HD5000series, and you still get skyrim level looking decent graphics. Do you (or anyone else) know of these mods?

Hi Mark

I took a look at the minimum specs, and you are right that my GPU does not make the minimum requirement. But everything else is upto scratch.

Lowering the resolution looks very ugly :-\ and it still lags....

I did however read somewhere are mods people created which increases the resolution to around 50fps even on GPUs such as HD5000series, and you still get skyrim level looking decent graphics. Do you (or anyone else) know of these mods?

I don't know if it's allowed to post mods in that section so i wil PM you...