Names

AurianaValoria1

I would probably name my charecter after my morrowind guy or oblivion guy, heres their names:

Morrowind:

Altair (Al-ta-eer)

Oblivion:

Cleric (Cler-ic)

I'm not sure if i'm going to use their names though, we'll see... :P

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, I'm a huge KoTOR fan, so whenever it comes to RPG's like Bethesda's, I like to name my male character's Revan. Just an awesome name imo.

For a female though, I used to just use 'Raven', as more of a female Revan, and not Raven like Raven. :P But now I've been using the name Aela for my Elder Scrolls female characters(fallout's are still Raven xD), and will probably use that if I make a female character(which I most likely will, cause lets face it, the females in Skyrim are hawt lol)

• 2 weeks later...

See, I'm a huge KoTOR fan, so whenever it comes to RPG's like Bethesda's, I like to name my male character's Revan. Just an awesome name imo.

For a female though, I used to just use 'Raven', as more of a female Revan, and not Raven like Raven. :P But now I've been using the name Aela for my Elder Scrolls female characters(fallout's are still Raven xD), and will probably use that if I make a female character(which I most likely will, cause lets face it, the females in Skyrim are hawt lol)

KoTOR? Oh yeah, i remember that game! Damn i used to love that so much :D