Holstered Weapons

FusionCola

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After playing MGS5 the holster systems seems pretty cool, been 3 slots, one for sidearm, the second to main weapon, and the third to secondary weapon.

I'm not saying to limit the amount of weapons on the quick slots, only that the first 3 could be shown at the 3rd view as holstered weapons.

+1

I have never been on this forum before, but I looked it up only to make this thread. Please. It's not a minor issue for me. It's one of the most immersion breaking things I know. It's annoying enough that we never have any kind of real holsters or sheathes, but nothing at all? :(((

Also, if any modder would be reading, please make the Machete available for your back, as well. I want nothing more than for my Machete wanderer to have it on his back, not his hip. It would be so cool.

Thank you very much for your hardwork, modders.

Whoever decided that not having weapons visible on the player character when holstered was a good idea needs to be slapped quite firmly while said slapper says "No! That is not good game design! You do not take something that had nothing wrong with it and remove it!" *slap* *slap* *slap*