FONV Hardcore and Cannabis

EveryNameIsTaken0876

Hello Nexus,

I've got 4-5000 hours into FO3/NV, and I'd like to humbly request a few mods now that I am certain that they don't already exist.

Firstly, while there are some decent (yet unconfigurable) mods that emulate FONV's hardcore mode, none are well polished (no offense to modders <3). Would it be possible to simply port FONV's hardcore system into FO3 with some tweaks? The main feature that sets FONV's hardcore system apart is the visual H20/FOD/SLP meters, which stop you from suddenly noticing that you are severely dehydrated and haven't slept in four days.

The main features that set FONV survival mods apart from FO3 ones are configurability (namely configurable hunger/thirst/sleep rates), and immersive noises (*clears throat* etc.). I'd share what little ultrajet I keep stashed away with whoever made a FO3 survival mod with adjustable rates, food/sleep healing toggles, visual cues ala FONV, and (icing on top) immersive sounds. For a barter check of 50, I'd also be willing to share some of my party time mentats. Here, have a mentat.

The second mod I'm thinking about is so simple, an experienced modder could likely provide it in under two hours. We have the expanded chems mod, featured in PN, but we don't have any mod that adds visuals to the existing chems in game without adding dozens of new chems, OP weaponized chems, and OP 2CB.

I'd share significant amounts of Jack Herer with anyone who could make a mod that provided visuals on the existing chems (at least some of them- probably not buffout, med-x, etc.), and added simple marijuana to FO3, without the poorly built growing buildings and shoddy dialogue additions (*10 year old son to dad* "Need some weed?"). The weed content already is out there, as is a custom texture for a bag of weed- all I'm asking is that someone make it into a stand alone mod, since one dose of thorazine can turn a fearsome behemoth into a paralyzed bullet sponge.

Thanks for checking out my requests.

Edited by EveryNameIsTaken0876