Bug List - If you find bugs post them here

Grasmann

PC character locked in T-pose when trying to exit a workbench to face any random attack. No key can unlock this. I just have to quit and reload.

It first started happening using wilderness cooking stations, but it can be any station now. Seems to happen randomly, not tied to a specific type of workstation or location.

It can also happen when the game reloads some auto-save after my character died.

Unless I'm mistaken, I haven't seen this listed yet. Complete Vanilla game by the way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

PC Specs

• CPU AMD FX-8350 (Stock)
  • Motherboard Asus Sabertooth 990 FX Rev 1.0
  • RAM 8 GB Crucial DDR3 1600MHz
  • GPU XFX Radeon HD 6990 4GB (Stock) & Asus Geforce 8500 GT 512MB
  • Case AeroCool X-Strike GT
  • Storage 1x SSD Crucial BX100 250GB 2x HDD Drives. 640GB 3.5" + 240GB 2.5"
  • PSU Aerocool V750
  • Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster SA700
  • Cooling CPU: Asus Silent Knight II + 7x120mm Case fans
  • Keyboard Logitech G15
  • Mouse Logitech M525
  • Sound SteelSeries Siberia
  • Operating System Windows 10 64x Pro

AMD Latest Crimson Drivers 16.1 with Fallout 4 hotfix.

Crossfire enabled, amd default profile.

Game Version. 1.3.47

Game is running smooth and nice framerates + low load times, so that worked!

But My character keeps looking to the sides in 3.rd person mode.
He either keeps looking and aiming left or right, even though crosshair is in the center.

Even in VATS mode, he's aiming far left or right, or doing a motion where the aim is going from Right to left.. Not aiming directly at the enemy as he should have, and has done before.

-Bullets do hit as they should though. -This happens with all weapons I've tried with.

@ Death12337: I've been having exactly the same issue for a long time (in a completely Vanilla game).

I think it has to do with a headtracking bug due to exiting dialog too fast or not properly. Most of the time, I can fix it by rentering dialog with the nearest NPC and exiting again. Have you tried that?

• 1 month later...

Hey all =)

Im been looking for a solution for a week or so now .

Cant find anything related to this :/

Except in other areas?

Im at level 80ish and wanted to do the Institute mission,. !!

But as soon I go down the elevator or try to open PipBoy I get CTD to desk.

No warnings or anything.

I tryed a lot of stuff that i read and some more, but nothing helps.

Please help me, I already started over 4 times (and I read that it dosent help anyway)

/RIcky

Edit

Restarted game more sh-t happen :/

The latest bug I found has to do with the Automatron DLC. After I put it on my game and started a new game, when I try to leave the opening vault, the lift comes down as usual, and you hear the voice say its spiel, but then the lift does not budge after you choose to continue your game. Anyone else have that problem?

EDIT...I tried it again, this time with only the main file and Automatron DLC. Same result. As I scratch my head and wonder, the same three letter abbreviation keeps running through my head...WTF????

EDIT 2...I tried it again, this time with only the main file checked off. Same result. As I scratch my head and wonder, the same three letter abbreviation keeps running through my head...WTF???? I have the latest NMM, 0.61.15 running. I will now try it with NMM 0.61.14 and will report back with the results.

EDIT 3...I could not get it back to NMM 0.61.14, so I added on NMM 0.61.6. Same result. As I scratch my head and wonder...so now I am going to uninstall the game, and try reinstalling it and go from there.

EDIT 4...After reinstalling, same thing happened again. I AM TOTALLY INCENSED...WTF???

Edited by yzerman19

Naming a robot only works when initially created, after restarting the game it resets the robots name back to "automatron"
If you try to rename the robot again it results in the game not accepting the name and going back to default.

I am currently not able to dismiss any robot companions unless I am dismissing them by asking another one to come with me.

After updating NMM to 0.61.15 and trying to load a save, I get a CTD. Starting a new game works fine but trying to load a save with existing mods on it crashes the game.

Im very nooby on this mod-thingy.

But I noticed that U have to disable them all and sometimes re-download the mod and reinstall them one by one and get Ur load-order right !!!

Its some work, but if U get it right it should run smothly =)