Old Timer To lazy to make the mod

valdosa

Once again Bethesda failed to add ammo-crafting to the game.

I'd just go ahead and make a ValsCraftingReloaded again for this game but now I am way to lazy to try and get that to work.

If anyone has a version of TESSnip that will actually open (And not fail due to not having skyrim registry keys) I'll go ahead and add a whole lot of recipes for making ammunition.

Edited by valdosa

Actually, I am ok with not having ammo crafting. Remeber, FONV was not really a Bethasda game it. It was made by Obsidian. In which case, the crafting ammo mechanic was theirs, not Bethasda.

I think that pictular mechanic was met by mixed reviews. It ate up a ton of inventory (I know it did not have weight). I am not sure, not too far along in it yet, but it looks like you cannot repair your weapons with like weapons. If that is the case, then I will miss that a lot.

Actually, I am ok with not having ammo crafting. Remeber, FONV was not really a Bethasda game it. It was made by Obsidian. In which case, the crafting ammo mechanic was theirs, not Bethasda.

I think that pictular mechanic was met by mixed reviews. It ate up a ton of inventory (I know it did not have weight). I am not sure, not too far along in it yet, but it looks like you cannot repair your weapons with like weapons. If that is the case, then I will miss that a lot.

It was a love/hate thing for sure. But options are always welcome! Frankly some form of weapon/armor repair seems needed. Im hours in and really it feels kinda bland with out them everything just feels stale...