Mod To Get GNR To Stop Implying I Buy Human Slaves When...

mindumindumindu

...when I actually saved the slaves (even that little *censored* Rory) and massacred every slaver scumbag (yes, even the doctor and the weapon seller, along with Eulogy and his hos including Clover) in Paradise Falls. Seriously, Dog? The dead doorman didn't at least set off an alarm?

The quest I am talking about is Rescue from Paradise and no matter whether you bought the kids to rescue or helped them escape, stupid Three Dog always says the same thing:

The cat from Vault 101 was seen walking into Paradise Falls, and then walking back out with a big smile on his face. Do you know what goes on out there in the stripmall that time forgot? Wake up, children! It's a goddamned slaver compound! They. Sell. People. But Three Dog, the selling of live human beings is completely f***ed up! Yes, children. Yes it is. So what was Vault kid doing out there? You do the math

Is there a quest fix for Rescue from Paradise? I talked my way in from Grouse, but I killed everybody once I went in. In another playthrough, I killed Grouse and bruted my way in and out. This playthrough, I don't even bother to save the children anymore, because it seems like stupid Three Dog is going to wrongly call me out for something I didn't do, no matter what I do.

Edited by mindumindumindu