-Mod Wishlist- (what would "you" like to see in f4 ?)

Nero1n

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My big one should both be fairly easy with the GECK and would solve my visual perfection OCD: poles/stilts for placing underneath the overhangs on my buildings. Preferably ones that can clip into the terrain like the cement foundation and/or snap onto the corner of the floors. Various lengths from 1/2 height to multi-story would be perfect. Perhaps max the poles out at two-story and add buttresses.

Seeing unsupported second stories is only a little less annoying to me than using something huge like the cement foundation as a "pillar".

Edit: light strings and more placeable lights (streetlights, more lamps, etc) would be an amazing addition as well.

Edited by krimhorn

1) Alucard (From Hellsing) Armour + Guns

2) Option to 'enslave' people (Have them work somewhere after dominating them)

3) More Radio Stations

4) Some immersive quest mods

5) Some kind of vehicle

6) Buffing Meele Combat (Since it is kinda weak IMO)

7) Some Star Wars mods (they are always fun)

8) More immersive relationships (Call me a weirdo, but I would like a bit more dialog with your companions)

9) More things to place in settlements (Already Done)

10) New Balanced Perks

To add to my armor point, I would like to buy, pick up, etc. a power frame, without having to really get out of my current power armor, and then into the new one. I would rather it be collapsed, when I buy it, or if I pull out the fusion core, it would collapse down. Of course, if there is a body in the frame, the body gets dumped, then the frame collapses. And you can either sell the excess off, or you can store them. I think that the power suit frame should have a place to hold the power frame, until you need it, or sell it.

2) Option to 'enslave' people (Have them work somewhere after dominating them)

8.) More immersive relationships (Call me a weirdo, but I would like a bit more dialog with your companions)9) More things to place in settlements (Already Done)

Regarding 2)

You mean "random" people? Because you can change your settlers name with an already existing mod, and I think Slave is one of the options.

Regarding 8.)

Even more immersive? Howso?

Because when you travel around with them and get Affiniation points, they give you their whole life's story at one point and give you quests, too.

I'm not sure if this counts as "lore breaking" (I don't mind the vanilla quest-line, etc.). But, in general, I would like to see mods that introduce more real world aspects.

I'm just not crazy about this weird combination of vintage AND high tech. It feels cartoonish to have a black and white TV but a flying robot.

So, I would like to see mods that make the game feel more like it's a post apocalypse of something closer to the real world USA 2015. Not Fallouts odd imagining of how the world might have been. I posted about one example of this type of change here: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3553620-bloods-crips-and-mi-13/

Another example could be introducing 2015 style clothes to replace the 1950s clothes, in various states of damage (this will probably happen over time by outfit creators anyway).

I'm just not crazy about this weird combination of vintage AND high tech.

But that is how the story works. And that's how history can be altered, too.

Yes, I think the "60s" style being "the thing" for over 100 years is a bit... senseless, but I think that following our timeline isn't better, either.

I don't even want to go into a post-apocalyptic world scenario, but trust me that only one huge event needs to be changed so that the timeline changes drastically...

...said the Doctor!

I'm just not crazy about this weird combination of vintage AND high tech.

But that is how the story works. And that's how history can be altered, too.

Yes, I think the "60s" style being "the thing" for over 100 years is a bit... senseless, but I think that following our timeline isn't better, either.

I don't even want to go into a post-apocalyptic world scenario, but trust me that only one huge event needs to be changed so that the timeline changes drastically...

...said the Doctor!

I hear you. I'm sure that opinions will vary on this. For me, vintage doesn't make sense next to high tech. Why would society have figured out how to make flying robots and not color TV? It's immersion breaking for me.

I do love the 60s just as a style in general. Just doesn't work for me in the game. I want the wasteland to feel like a compellingly dangerous place. The 60s thing is a turn toward the comical.

Don't know if that would work because, well, I really don't know :D I do know that Fallout 4 handles a couple of things differently than Fallout 3 and F:NW, but wouldn't it be amazing to see all games on Fallout 4 niveau?

Tale of Two Wastelands was probably easier than that... but if it could be done, it would probably be most awesome! :hurr: :wub: :woot: