-Mod Wishlist- (what would "you" like to see in f4 ?)

Nero1n

-A new outfit for Nick Valentine based around The Shadow's costume

-Choose the age of the player, I just like to carry my character from game-to-game and she's no where near 'mom aged' :K I think it would be neat to have playable child and teen's similarly to the available Skyrim mods.

-A bra that doesn't have straps getting in the way. Like really who made that stupid strap down the back of the bra? WHO DID THAT BETHESDA. *shakes fist* I don't even mean something sexy or lacy or whatever, just a generic strapless bra so stuff like the Grognak armor doesn't look entirely absurd. And no not a nude mod :\ I am 1000% not interested in my characters biddies.

-Hostile VATS targeting. I cannot tell you how many times I am being shot at, go into good ole VATS and I am immediately focused on a peaceful radstag 50000 feet away to my right while the guy with a flamethrower is 4 feet away directly in front of me :\ It's kind of ridiculous.

-Bring back nervous shy ole Travis to Diamond City radio. I did the quest without knowing it changed his dialogue and honestly I really liked his goofy old broadcasts. Maybe a mod that mixes both set's of dialog? He's bound to have day's where that confidence isn't holding up so great, right?

-Kitty adoptions! with accompanying kitty home goods. How dare Bethesda come into my home (on this the day of my husbands murder) with kitties and not allow me to adopt 500 of them? I want to fill Sanctuary with all the kitties

misc-all-the-things-l-1-1024x768.jpg

-Human follower + animal follower like they did in Skyrim. I would love to have Dogmeat and someone else along at once.

-Better item sorting in the inventory would be sweeettt. Like being able to sort weapons by type such as: Melee, Energy, Projectile, and Explosives with their own categories within them. For example:

Projectile

-Pistols

- Shotguns

-Rifles

-Heavy

Energy

-Plasma

-Laser

-Other

And the same for apparel with a tab for Clothes, Armor, and Accessories with their own sub tabs something like this;

Armor (and clothes where applicable)

-Full

-Arm

-Chest

-Leg

Accessories

-Neck

-Hand

-Head

-Face

And so on.

Being able to sort 'junk' and deconstructed crafting components would be super great especially if someone's using the Junk Jet and doesn't want to shoot precious precious copper at someones face. So within that junk tab we could have 'Junk' be just the item and a second tab for 'Materials'. The 'misc' tab would be organized with extra sub categories like Keys, Holotapes, Notes and other bits that show up under misc.

-3rd person settlement crafting would be 10/10 + good job.

-Marry the sad toaster detective please god why wont he let me love him

WAIT ONE MORE:

-Not spoopy feral ghouls. Do not like the spooky jumpscares in the middle of enjoying a lovely stroll through the woods. Something, anything, to make feral ghouls (regular ole ghoul people in Goodneighbor and the like need not apply) not so damn spooky. Like altering their model to be a regular human model? Taking out their spoopy grunting sounds? Good lord anything please save me from them.

Edited by Drawberry

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it feasible to make a jumping mod where you can do a double jump (say, with a double tap - tap once to regular jump, twice to jump twice/thrice/etc. as high) akin to Star Wars [movies] or Dishonored? I figure the radiation gave my character that one ability. Not that far fetched, I don't think, seeing as we have immortal ghouls and such, ya know?

Real control over Institute, Minuteman, Railroad and Brotherhood. Which means I tell them who are their friends and enemies, which ways to go to settle the Commonwealth situation. There are console commands to do so, but it should be implemented into quest chains. (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_console_commands#Character_variables look in "Factions")