-Mod Wishlist- (what would "you" like to see in f4 ?)

Nero1n

Totally crazy, but I want a 'Re-voiced Preston Garvey' mod.

You might want to give this Mod a look : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7881/? , although there are two other Preston-Redone mods that seem interesting as well.

I see, but I'd rather have an entire re-voice with new voice actor and all. If nothing ever comes from that I'll probably use that mod, the bass doesn't sound half so bad.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found an error with the compass. Did you ever notice that when you pull up the map and your marker is pointing you North while at the same time your HUD compass is saying South (its backwards). It should be telling you what direction you are facing.

1:Not sure it's a mod but I would love a Save file that has a few settlements built that doesn't require 200 other mods and isn't a completely 100% game.

2: Settlement building Prefabs I.E: Warehouses, Barns, Clinics, Bars, Armory, Arenas, Bunkers, Greenhouses etc that don't require putting pieces together. I'd love to be able to pick the type of building I want and just plop it down without having to get all surgical with it(I'm a terrible builder)

3: Pre-built settlements: I wouldn't mind a plug in that came with settlements already prebuilt so when I started a new game I wouldn't have to spend hours upon hours upon hours to make one of the ugliest settlements ever. Something that fits the theme of Fallout settlements, not like turning settlements into small countries with futuristic super clean buildings but like has wooden/metal homes, farms, barns, fences, warehouses, and security points already pre-placed where you can scrap it if you want or add to it or just assign a settler and go.