BUILD Anywhere + No building Limits

shakyshawn8151

There is already a (temp) solution for the build cap. Check the files here in NM.

While I think building anywhere would be interesting though, there are already a TON of places to build. I'll be happy with what's here already for a while at least. I am interested to see what other settlement mods come out though (adding other spots in that is). I think on a space by space basis it could work, just not "everywhere".

i agree with Darkpurity, scrapping everything everywhere would be a really good thing, keeps it a bit more realistic.

however, building everywhere is gonna be crash city eventually.

i would much rather see some empty area's "build able" so i am sure the places you build your base isn't conflicting with anything.

personally id love to scrap alot of the junk thats out there and build stuff anywhere to set up traps and more defenses and be able to build up settlements more and make more in places you should be able to make them but the kind of mod we really want is going to take time to make and isn't going to be a quick fix

I would really love to be able to build small settlements for the night, to add to the realism, but also the ability to remove the settlement, also the ability to build a bit city somewhere would be nice, I just feel like all the actual settlements that you get are not your own. You build them up and all, but It just don't feel like my own. I know it time there will be a mod like this, just have to wait for someone to break the code.