Automatic settlement organisation

LX6R

There are so many settlements in the game and I can't believe that anyone really takes care about each of them. So what about a mod where you can recruit someone who does this for you. It could come with it*s own perk:

Perk level one: Recruit a settler for a specifice settlement who organises it and build basic stuff (protection, food, water, beds, etc)

Perk level two: Increases the skills of each administrator - he can now expand the settlement with new settlers.

Perk level three: You can now recruit a general administrator who looks over all your settlements and recruits settlers and local admins etc.

Perk level four: You don't need to help out at your settlements anymore if they are under attack.

It would also be necessary to have some basic presets of bases - some for small, some for medium and some for large settlements - whatever fits to the specific settlement.

If this got made, I'd download this in a heartbeat. The fact that these settlers have to rely on me so much is really annoying. Having someone else do it for you would be great.

If you get the time, check out my settlement fix. It makes it so settlement only need I build to fully fortify them.

Can you link me?