Existing mods you want recreated for Fallout 4

Taejang007

I'd like to second the request for a lever-action rifle in Fallout 4. I'd especially love to request the return of the lever-action shotgun from Fallout: New Vegas, modeled on the Winchester 1887. I can't be the only one who liked that weapon, could I? :smile:

I could see potential for modding it, too (stock length, long barrel, sawed-off, long tube, choke, hair-trigger, all the receiver types, etc).

I wish different ammunition could be loaded, as in New Vegas, because I loved using the lever-action shotgun with magnum shells and also slugs for a bit more distance and power. In Fallout 4, I assume it would use 12-gauge shotgun shells (I think that's the only gauge in FO4), like the Winchester 1887.

I guess there would have to be a different loading animation for it, along with the whole lever-action animation, unless that can be copied from Fallout 3 and New Vegas.

And also: Unlimited Companions

Edited by Pwnstix

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hair under headgear.

it's jarring to see your hair disappearing when you put on a helmet or something, especially for characters with long hair.

I haven't really checked but I believe this kind of mod is very common with bethesda games.

Edited by Haddlez

Talkie Toaster's RobCo Certified needs a Fallout 4 release... bringing cyberdogs, cyber-claws, robobrains, jumkbots and more to crafting in the Commonwealth as well as perhaps craftable/repairable synths and assaultrons, as well as the usual handys and sentrybots!

Talkie Toaster's RobCo Certified needs a Fallout 4 release... bringing cyberdogs, cyber-claws, robobrains, jumkbots and more to crafting in the Commonwealth as well as perhaps craftable/repairable synths and assaultrons, as well as the usual handys and sentrybots!

I agree, we need a RobCo Certified in FO4, and perhaps also an support mod called Institute Certified for synth related upgrades (and porting robot AIs into Synth bodies).

Aside from that, I would like to see something like DC Interiors Project and CEI Caesarrulez Excessive Interiors, to open up a lot of the closed buildings in all the outlying towns and Boston proper itself.

Also, better Companion control would be fantastic; right now they wander off too much, or run off to engage enemies (even when in sneak mode), and its really frustrating. So, a mod like JIP Companions Command and Control (the one I use and recommend) or any number of Companion Control & Recruit mods would be fantastic - for example;

Companion Share And Recruit

Better Companions and Caravans

Sharing and Caring Companions

Edited by acelogan

Updated the list! I've also found a few mods that are starting to qualify as replacements to those requested; they have been added to the list for interested parties. As always, let me know if a new mod crops up that I'm not aware of.

Had me scared for a while when i saw NV New game plus in the list. should probably elaborate on that one with brackets before people succumb to spoilers looking for the truth.

Threw in a little description there.

Edited by MXan

The bane of all first person games.
First person view body! Give us more!
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49036/?

I don't care if the animations are f***ed up because they are made for third person, or if there is a bit of clipping. Just let us see the third person body in first person. So damn annoying to be a arms only ghost...

Thank you! :)

Interesting NPC's

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8429/?

because none of the npc's in FO4 are the slightest bit interesting...

There are synth's so...

The Ares Project

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/48621/?..... and/or..

The Dughters of Ares

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53683/?