Power armor issue.

Guest deleted2493748

Guest deleted2493748
It seems even though my set has a combined radiation protection of 1050, I still lose HP to radiation in the glowing sea. My hazmat suit does 1000 radiation protection and I do not have this issue. Some sort of bug with power armor?

Doesn't really seem to matter whether I have the suit or PA on, I take the same amount of small environmental radiation. I don't think it's possible to completely eliminate the radiation from the glowing sea. It's a very small amount though. I'm getting health penalties from enemies like ghouls and such though. Are you sure it's not just damage from enemies that's giving you the health penalty? They can give you radiation damage as well. If that's not the case, then it's likely some sort of bug. What perks do you have?

Guest deleted2493748

I dont have any perks that help with radiation apart from 1 book I got that does +5% to rad resistance. The power armor when I go into a high-rad area with 1050 resistence, my radiation will jump to 10 at times, and average at 4-5. In contrast when I have the hazmat suit on 1000 resistence I constantly get <1 rads.