Remove Laser Musket's dependence on fusion cells.

ACEoSPADES

I doesn't make sense that the Laser Musket requires fusion cells to fire. They're never loaded into the gun so the cranking of the capacitor produces the charge for the weapon. I would like a mod that essentially gives the Laser Musket infinite ammo but requires you to charge it manually (as you currently do...).

I vouch for that o/ We already crank the heck out of that s#*!. No need for two power-sources. (Infinite Recharges Laser Musket becomes WAAAY more interesting, specially if that also affects the companions usage of it)

I'd add to make a crank capacitor for Laser Rifles and Pistols as well after it, to remove the need of fusion cells but with a limited number of shots at a time (crank, shoot x times, crank, pew pew pew...) lulz

The wazer wifle already has infinite ammo, so that argument is pretty much out the window. why not nerf the damage value (since its basically a laser rifle barrel taped to a capasitor and a stick) to where you'd need to have the 6 crank to be the equivalent of say, a powerful pipe rifle. That way it won't be too powerful. However it would still be resiculous with the instigating mod.

Only problem is, it would be overpowered. Maybe double the cranks you need?

infinite ammo ranged gun, yeah why would that ever be overpowered

The wazer wifle already has infinite ammo, so that argument is pretty much out the window. why not nerf the damage value (since its basically a laser rifle barrel taped to a capasitor and a stick) to where you'd need to have the 6 crank to be the equivalent of say, a powerful pipe rifle. That way it won't be too powerful. However it would still be resiculous with the instigating mod.

Not really infinite ammo, just infinite ammo CAPACITY (you don't reload).

This laser musket mod would be actually the polar opposite of the wazer wifle (and how it should have been in first place, in my opinion). An infinite ammo weapon but which you reload(crank) after each shot.

If you find it overpowered to have to crank it many times and leave yourself open to attacks after each shot just because you won't run out of ammo, feel free to reduce your laser musket's base damage. I think the extra ammo necessity is actually ridiculous and should not have been added in the first place with the damage as it is.

I consider it more of a fix or a patch to the game then a mod.

It really does take ammo? That's stupid. what's the difference between it and "Unlimited potential" then.

Unlimited Potential is a Laser Pistol = dmg/attack: 24

Wazer Wifle is a Laser Rifle = dmg/attack: 55