What's with the disturbingly large amounts of nazi mods?

OddballE8

It's prohibitet in Germany for reason, and will probably get you in deep trouble when using them. But I don't think that's true for other countrys.

However, I don't understand the benefit of using a Hitler look-a-like or SS-Uniform in your game. Basically it would only implie I have understood nothing in history, or completely ignore it, or both.

People uploading such content maybe think they're really bad ass?

It's prohibitet in Germany for reason, and will probably get you in deep trouble when using them. But I don't think that's true for other countrys.

However, I don't understand the benefit of using a Hitler look-a-like or SS-Uniform in your game. Basically it would only implie I have understood nothing in history, or completely ignore it, or both.

Well seeing that Fallout is an alternate universe anyway I could see how it would work. For example: the UK and USA were defeated by Germany before they attacked Russia. Then WW3 would be Germany and all it's conquered territories versus Russia. So you would have Nazi uniforms in the US.

Well seeing that Fallout is an alternate universe anyway I could see how it would work. For example: the UK and USA were defeated by Germany before they attacked Russia. Then WW3 would be Germany and all it's conquered territories versus Russia. So you would have Nazi uniforms in the US.

Except it didn't happen.

Except it didn't happen.

Really?

Well NOTHING in the Fallout world after the end of WW2 happened. So what? All I'm saying is that someone could just roleplay the above senario. It is their game to do so in.

I think you should stop encroaching on peoples personal freedom. America is a country where people are free to think, research and say what they feel without government censorship and where personal determination is a founding principle of the constitution. I know as German those concepts are foreign to you so please refrain from imposing your world view on others. Thank you