What's with the disturbingly large amounts of nazi mods?

OddballE8

I love how US Citizens believe they have freedom, when in fact the US government detains/arrests/imprisons more of its population than any other country. We have companies that privatize the prison system, and then pay off lawmakers to enact harsher laws that will, in turn, get more citizens imprisoned, therefore adding to their profits. The USA may have been founded on freedom as its core philosophy but that's all freedom is now, an idea.

I'm not even going to get into more serious issues that infringe upon the US constitution (US govt' spying on its citizens in the name of national security, patriot act, forced healthcare upon citizens, ect.) because I feel my point has been made with my first and only example being the most blatant (how can someone have freedom if they are in prison for breaking a law that doesn't make sense, nor is a law in most other countries)

Sources:

My mother works for the Florida department of corrections, specifically Corizon privatized healthcare services (Corizon is a subsidiary of a larger law enforcement company which donates massive sums of money to lawmakers campaigns)

I was also part of the federal department of corrections during a 6 year enlistment as an MP for the US Army.

Since we are so big on personal freedom... how about an ISIS/Taliban mod with a Fatman rebuild to Allah's Will, shooting suicide bombers, and every woman automatically wears a Niqab, and instead of magazines you find surah, oh, and of course you play this as Osama bin Laden lookalike. Playing as female is being disabled.

Or yet, even better, how about an authentic mod for US players if they are so big on reliving the 60's? How about the "Negro go Home" Mod?

All settlers are black, and all followers adress you with Maam or Ser, and the Supermutants are not green, but black and instead of yelling "We are superior!" and "Time for supermutants now, not humans" they yell "Black Power!" and "My race gives me super anger and overly sexual needs!"

And of course, the minutemen are Ku Klux Klan, the Synth-syndicate secretly works for Martin Luther King whose DNA was preserved and has been living ever since.

I am sure we can elaborate on these brilliant ideas more, I'd really like to see the reactions.

The super mutants already have suicide bombers don't they? So the AI for that already exists in the game lol.

Anyway yeah, if someone wanted to play the game with these changes I really don't see the problem at all. Actually the idea of mods based on viewed and messed up things in history can go some really interesting places:

What about a Vietnam style mod that added in the effects of Agent of Orange and made it so sometimes children came up to you to talk, but would eventually explode because WHOOPS they had a bomb you couldn't see strapped to them and now you're dead. Every once in a while hallucinations would trigger on your character, they wouldn't be able to do very much damage and completely disappear AS you were shooting at them, and while all of this is going on, your companion can't interfere and instead just goes "What the hell are you doing?!"

Edited by neonie

Since we are so big on personal freedom... how about an ISIS/Taliban mod with a Fatman rebuild to Allah's Will, shooting suicide bombers, and every woman automatically wears a Niqab, and instead of magazines you find surah, oh, and of course you play this as Osama bin Laden lookalike. Playing as female is being disabled.

Or yet, even better, how about an authentic mod for US players if they are so big on reliving the 60's? How about the "Negro go Home" Mod?

All settlers are black, and all followers adress you with Maam or Ser, and the Supermutants are not green, but black and instead of yelling "We are superior!" and "Time for supermutants now, not humans" they yell "Black Power!" and "My race gives me super anger and overly sexual needs!"

And of course, the minutemen are Ku Klux Klan, the Synth-syndicate secretly works for Martin Luther King whose DNA was preserved and has been living ever since.

I am sure we can elaborate on these brilliant ideas more, I'd really like to see the reactions.

If those are the mods you want to make then go ahead. If I dont like I wont use em,but thats not what you are afraid of are you? You are afraid people would download, play and genuinely enjoy those mods

German Freedom is superior. Hah and people say Germans dont have a sense of humor. Okay lets see here.

Your economy is completely dependent on ours if America sneezes the whole world gets the flu. So you are economically dependent on us.

Your army is a joke where you need to paint broomsticks to pretend like you have rifles. You dont have nukes and you cant even safeguard you own borders

Your constitution was written by us when you accepted the unconditional surrender under which you are our vassal state.

Your country and your media is under our surveillance and despite knowing this your puppet government cant do anything about it.

Your people have been brainwashed and programmed like pavlovs dog to do our bidding. All we have to do is speak the magic words and you will roll over and bend over backwards for us.

Your native culture ( or whats left of it) and your language is being overwritten by american culture and English language.

Should you ever develop any kind of free thinking we got enough military installations to overthrow any kind coup and retain a puppet government

In short: we own you.

You are free to go. Dismissed.

Edit: You also dont have the right to bear weapons for self defence like slaves do. You dont even have the right to defend yourself since what I've been told according to your law measure of defense cannot exceed measure of offence. So if someone comes into your home and decides to rob you, you cant even fight back.

This actually made me lulz hard.

Yes, use your hate, I can feel how the dark side is consuming you. Your lack of education is disturbing.

I think you're going to find this interesting, since your country, by your defintion, is not only the worlds prostitute, but appearantly you personally are a prostitute to me. You own me money, hand it over... :wink:

http://www.davemanuel.com/us-national-debt-clock.php