Noble clothes mod?

willjk57

I put my wedding clothes on Morrigan and she does look quite nice in that green dress, well not as good as when she's wearing heavy chainmail but then I put Soris' clothes on Alistair and he looks quite fetching, too.

I took Soris with me to Ostagar instead of getting married, don't ask, I play unorthodox

I know that isn't good for battle but they don't take much damage with supercrit

How do I get the deep purple clothes Eamon wears in Denerim or the gold stuff father Cousland wears. Is there a mod for the casual attire?

I put my wedding clothes on Morrigan and she does look quite nice in that green dress, well not as good as when she's wearing heavy chainmail but then I put Soris' clothes on Alistair and he looks quite fetching, too.

I took Soris with me to Ostagar instead of getting married, don't ask, I play unorthodox

I know that isn't good for battle but they don't take much damage with supercrit

How do I get the deep purple clothes Eamon wears in Denerim or the gold stuff father Cousland wears. Is there a mod for the casual attire?

As far as I know, no-one has modded the vanilla clothing into the game via a merchant or anything like that.

I created a PDF modder's reference of the clothing and facilitated the project with some console scripts to easily add the items when I was screencapping all the variants... my files are all hidden at the moment, but I can un-hide that one, in case you'd like to take a look at it and until someone competent comes up with a 'real' mod.

Here 'tis -> DAO Clothing References. The console scripts are under 'miscellaneous'.

Edited by theskymoves

O Jeez, this was a dumb post. skymoves pointed me in the right direction. All this time and I just knew of the zz_ commands. Now just playing with the additems by 'hdhd', Cool, if I only knew! Thanx anyways :teehee:

TheSkyMoves's mod is extremely useful. Just watch out and don't use the codes while outside the camp and with no access to some merchant or storage - they spawn a lot of clothes and you have to outfit them on your character to actually see how they look (colour variations).

If you want to add custom statistics, just use Winter Forge. I think it would work. You'd end up with good looks AND useful stats ;).

I know you ordered us not to ask, but I can't resist... HOW? :D

• 3 weeks later...

I know you ordered us not to ask, but I can't resist... HOW? :D

Just having some crazy fun with the zz_debug/addremove party commands. Soris by Pre_debug in Denerim alienage.

Interesting and sometimes very weird results, the best was when I got two Morrigans, it was like yes there are many witches of the wild, after all.

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h475/andorian22/2Morrigans_zpsnm0k8pqk.jpg