Bring Zap Away To The Commonwealth

Empty2011wpg

Hello guys, hardcore FO3 and FONV player here, in Fallout New Vegas there was a mod called Zap Away originally on FO3. It is basically a gun that disintegrate dead bodies away in a cool way and if you use it as a weapon it does very little damage (uses no ammo, reason for basically zero damage), dead bodies everywhere I wanna clean that mess up to in Fallout 4 too! So is it possible to Jury rig a weapon to do just that! effects would be a bonus.

Is there someone skilled in the modding department to do it before official geck release? Or do we have to wait?

Link to the mod on Nexus for Fallout NV

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44805/?

and a video demo here (sorry for the awful music lol)

Let me know! This mod should be essential for people with OCD like me lol

Edited by Empty2011wpg

Another request for this. I am less concerned with file bloat in F04 but quite often it is cool to be able to tidy up dead corpses and this was always the preferred option for this task.

Are you referring that one that requests to make "use" of dead bodies? I couldn't find a mod request that specifically says to "remove" dead bodies, if there is one could you link it to me please?

Another request for this. I am less concerned with file bloat in F04 but quite often it is cool to be able to tidy up dead corpses and this was always the preferred option for this task.

Are you referring that one that requests to make "use" of dead bodies? I couldn't find a mod request that specifically says to "remove" dead bodies, if there is one could you link it to me please?

Just agreeing with your request for a Zap Away type mod.

Zap away... I think I remember that mod from Fallout 3 right? The one that by zapping a dead guy (they did something like that in Skyrim too, with a spell) you make him vanish... or turn to dust... Yeah! That would be cool! That, and an "make items/dead people shine" for blind people like me! Did I hear Mr. Magoo?

Edited by Vortaka

Being able to select dead bodies in your settlements from the workshop would have been nice.
In other area's I like to pick them up and dump them in a river or something.

Although being able to move all those skeletons would have been nice.

Edited by jasonorme666

• 11 months later...