Anyone know what this WryeBash error means?

Lost2270

So when I open wrye bash and refresh the installers, I get an error message in the popup troubleshooting window.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "bash\balt.pyo", line 1803, in _conversation_wrapper
File "bash\basher\__init__.pyo", line 4094, in RefreshData
File "bash\bosh.pyo", line 4935, in refresh
File "bash\bosh.pyo", line 3866, in refresh
File "bash\bosh.pyo", line 3096, in sameAs
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'size'
Anyone have any information on what this is and what could cause it? I'm fairly sure its one of my mods, because what else could cause that ya dig? So I'll be deactivating them and checking to see if it goes away. Regardless, If anyone has any information about hat this error means for future refrence, lemme know!
Any help is appreciated.

Probably related to updating and/or checking some mod-related information (obviously). Never run into it myself. Just a Python error, meaning the thing tried to get "size" attribute from something that has not been defined (sort of, at least whenever I have run into that myself it has). No idea what is causing it, though. :tongue:

Edit: And that was not helpful. To figure it out, you would probably need to first find the file responsible for it by repeating the steps that caused the issue after adding some printing to be able to track the files as the info travels through the program to see where it goes wrong. Maybe. No idea. Have you tried asking on the Wrye Bash thread? Or is that something that could be asked there? If it happens every time, it definitely is. If it happens twice a year, you can try ignoring it, maybe? If everything still works? Or not?

Edited by PhilippePetain

Ugh, yeah thats what I was afraid of. Backtracking problems is such a pain :sad:

I wasnt aware there was a wrye bash forum though, so I'll try posting there and see if its a non-issue, or something that needs to be adressed. Sense I've been getting this error, I've been crashing every once in awhile, but more often than I think I should; I.E Like every 30 minutes or so.

The struggle for a stable Oblivion game is real, all I want is like 2 hours or so of non-crashing. That'd be great.

Thanks man! I appreciate the feedback, I'll start working on deactivating mods (agian) till I can find the source of the problem.

Here is the page: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/22368/?

As for how to get it stable... do not ask me. I am bad at explaining things. Just remember to keep it modest when it comes to mods, your PC might be able to handle it, but the game is probably the greatest limit. And there are so many things that can affect stability, it is difficult to give any "one trick works for all" advice.