Karma Books

pocketlint60

I don't know why, but I'm finding it really hard to get good karma. It could be a mod, I'm not sure. So I had this great idea, Karma books. Books such as the bible would give you 10-30 karma, and books such as Mein Kampf would take 10-30 karma. Also, Father Clifford could sell/give away bibles, and maybe the necronomicon from Point Lookout does s*** tons of negative karma. An alternate version could be karmic skill books. Basically, "how to hack into a home computer" adds science skill and takes away karma.

-=Book Ideas=-

Legend:

:smile: =Good Book

:devil: =Bad Book

:mad: =Bad Skill Book

;D = Good Skill Book

:smile: The Bible

:smile: A Guide to Meditation

:devil: Mein Kampf

:smile: The Biography of Martin Luther King Jr.

:devil: :devil: First Step 2 Forever (Justin Bieber's Book, probably included as an optional addon for purisits)

:mad: How to send explosives in the mail (explosives)

;D Proper Etiquette (speech)

Any other book ideas would help, but try not to start flame wars over opinons lke the JB thign will XP

I feel obliged to point out that this could be fairly offensive to people of various religions. Might you try philosophy instead?

For example, Amy Rand makes you lose karma but increases speech. Gandhi makes you gain karma and barter. And Machiavelli makes you become more neutral.