Dis how ima roll

Anaconda999

i pretty much have my charcter in my mind right now... gonna have a badass name, prolly a mix between Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, and Kratos.....OR SOLID SNAKE :O i cud call him Solidus Bruck KratoLeeris...or not...not sure bout the name yet...But im pretty sure of the combat style id like to have; dual wield shortswords ON FIRE! with black cloak/robe/hood and also specialize in dual wield fire magic...AND invisibility :O. LET ME KNOW HOW U ROLL!! lol

I will roll with several characters.

The first will be Tim, an old gentleman who enjoys jazz music and likes to get into crazy shenanigans. He will be a pacifist.

The second will be Threepac, a tough, tank-like warrior who enjoys freestyle rap battles in whatever city you start out in.

The third will be Pancho Villa de la Mancha (In reference to Don Quixote) a no-nonsense Mexican badass/hitman. He will be a tough character with a heart of gold.

The fourth will be Rhabdomyoma(Which is a striated muscle tumor). He will be a mage/necromancer if possible. He will practice his necromancy in secrecy, however.

The fifth, and best character is yet to be named. He will be an assassin/thief who fights with a bow and a longsword and wears light-medium armor. He will be my main character.

As you see, I have this planned out very well haha.

Edited by yoba333

The third will be Pancho Villa de la Mancha (In reference to Don Quixote) a no-nonsense Mexican badass/hitman. He will be a tough character with a heart of gold.

If I recollect clearly, Quixote's squire's name was Sancho Panza. Unless that was intentional. de la Mancha should be enough of a badass name as it is, anyway :mellow:

If I recollect clearly, Quixote's squire's name was Sancho Panza. Unless that was intentional. de la Mancha should be enough of a badass name as it is, anyway :mellow:

Yes you are correct, I'm still thinking about whether it should be Sancho or Pancho... I think Pancho Villa was a Mexican general, which would also be slightly badass.

My character in Skyrim will be the descendent of my character in Oblivion. I haven't decided on what gender or race of man he/she will be, yet, but my Oblivion pc is a female Breton.

I will be a Monk/Mage, custom class called Messiah.

I will wear white flowing robes, and be a breton with a balding haircut.

I will be a wise and just man, and thou name shall be Brian.

(Know the reference anyone?)

For my second,

I will make a female with a Assassin/Rogue Class.

I will join an Assassin guild, and sleep with all my victims.

I will name her Femme Fatale.

For my 3rd,

I will make Chuck Norris the Second.

He will be the AWESOME custom class.

He will have maxed out Roundhouse Kick, Jockey, and Sucker Punch abilities.

Edited by Sketchy77

I will be a Monk/Mage, custom class called Messiah.

I will wear white flowing robes, and be a breton with a balding haircut.

I will be a wise and just man, and thou name shall be Brian.

(Know the reference anyone?)

Monty Phython, life of brain?

Yerp. :)