My Greatest Wish Ever

Anaconda999

to whoever this message may concern...continue to read; my greates wish of ALL time is that music composed by the legendary trio called "Rush" is incorporated somehow into the game...omfg that would "make my life"(-Rebecca Black). Or perhaps using parts of Rush's album "A Farewell To Kings" in a future promotional video would be a great marketing idea in my opnion! HOLY f*** i would want to be Skyrim like infinity times more : O Edited by Anaconda999

Not everyone likes Rush, so for them to put it in the game would probably just make more people upset than happy, especially those who are fans of Jeremy Soule, not to mention the fact that it wouldn't fit the tone of Skyrim.Plus if Skyrim's music player is anything like Oblivion's, you'll probably be able to add the music in yourself with the PC version by dropping it in a folder somewhere.

Both ate good but Soule has the history. Rush is good but I don't think it would fit like Soule would. Maybe he will add a little theme similar to them. Whie knows what be can do next.

I love Rush, and I would thoroughly enjoy listening to them while playing, but at the end of the day. I feel that TES wouldn't be the same without Jeremy Soule. A great replacement I think would be Howard Shore, though.