ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Is it possible to edit Limb damage multi's yet or no?

Wmike20052

Don't believe so. I think that is one of the things we have to wait for GECK to edit.

Ah gotcha, that sucks. Just downloaded it and was getting ready to mess around with some numbers. So other than limb data, is there something else i can edit? Like resistances for body parts if anyone knows?

Don't believe so. I think that is one of the things we have to wait for GECK to edit.

Ah gotcha, that sucks. Just downloaded it and was getting ready to mess around with some numbers. So other than limb data, is there something else i can edit? Like resistances for body parts if anyone knows?

Not sure. If you browse through the ESM, you might be able to find it if they figured out the data code for it.

If not, it'll just be listed as "unknown".

You want to edit damage resistance for each limb on a piece of clothing right?

I originally wanted to edit limb damage multipliers, but if there is a work around since thats not available ill see what i can do.

Does that entail going through each piece of armor in the game? Or just the limbs covered by clothing? Thanks.

You want to edit damage resistance for each limb on a piece of clothing right?

I originally wanted to edit limb damage multipliers, but if there is a work around since thats not available ill see what i can do.

Does that entail going through each piece of armor in the game? Or just the limbs covered by clothing? Thanks.

The only value I have been able to find in the armor records is the total of all damage resistance, spread across each limb. The values for individual limb damage resistance would probably have to be done by armor addons. Like how the diamond city guard suit has records for each part of the armor.