Cannot store Power Armor pieces in Power Armor frame

OpheliaDraegonne

I just ran into a weird bug. I just yanked all the armor from all my frames and Modded them all. When I went to put them back I was able to store in the first three frames, then the third frame I could not store pieces. I found I was able to put Raider Armor pieces into it. I went to the next frame and the only piece it would let me store is a t45b Torso. Each of my other empty frames have the same problem.

I did a save and reload to see if that solved the issue. On reload it looked like all my armor had the pieces I had removed back. I open them and they are empty. I try to store a piece and the "phantom" pieces all vanish, and I have the same bug where I cannot store anything.

UPDATE : Left settlement and came back with new armor. All same issue, even new one. But I did an experiment where I wore the armor and equipped the parts that way and it worked. So I can still use it all with a workaround, it is just really odd that I cannot just store the pieces.

Edited by OpheliaDraegonne

I just ran into a weird bug. I just yanked all the armor from all my frames and Modded them all. When I went to put them back I was able to store in the first three frames, then the third frame I could not store pieces. I found I was able to put Raider Armor pieces into it. I went to the next frame and the only piece it would let me store is a t45b Torso. Each of my other empty frames have the same problem.

I did a save and reload to see if that solved the issue. On reload it looked like all my armor had the pieces I had removed back. I open them and they are empty. I try to store a piece and the "phantom" pieces all vanish, and I have the same bug where I cannot store anything.

UPDATE : Left settlement and came back with new armor. All same issue, even new one. But I did an experiment where I wore the armor and equipped the parts that way and it worked. So I can still use it all with a workaround, it is just really odd that I cannot just store the pieces.

Are said pieces of armor destroyed? I realized that when I took off destroyed armor bits I couldn't put them back.

Are said pieces of armor destroyed? I realized that when I took off destroyed armor bits I couldn't put them back.

A few had damage but I repaired them. And I can equip them and they stay on/in the frame, I just cannot store them in the frame directly.