[FO4] New Workshop Items CTD Issues

Zaldir

I've been trying to get my "Flags of the Old World" to be a non-replacer, so you can place all the flags you want in your base, but I've run into an issue. While the flags can be placed, and all seems to work as it should in that regard, the mod also crashes the game when going into the flags category in build mode.

Picture of the mod:

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/1151/423040-1448815594.jpg

I've looked over all my additions in FO4Edit, and I can't really figure out what is causing the crashes. Could be that I haven't included something that is required, but I simply do not know.

In case someone wants to have a look at it, and possibly help me figure out the issue, I've attached the files.

Okay, removing the British flag from the esp seemed to have fixed the crashes, which is kind of odd, since it is the same kind of copy as the other flags. I've tried removing them all one by one, and only the British flag seems to cause the crash.

And if it is going to be like that with more of the flags, then I have quite a lot of pain ahead of me, with 90+ flags to add. :P

crashed on new save, an form id change, without meshes, without master, with mods, without mods, an other odd stuff. Going to try to add identical to master entries inside the file for the .esm assets being used next, editor does that sometimes an we can't avoid it or get rid of it. Long as there isn't a large amount of it cross referencing in a load order it should be okay but idk if it will work or not.