[FO4] New Workshop Items CTD Issues

Zaldir

wasn't able to do it yet, an my video card driver almost crashed I think, rebooted, it kind of makes me think of icons, I didn't see how it ties into the menu, like if there is a variation key to press or 6 American flags, somewhat related, in the old days there were talented people on the Bethesda forums for the PC version of the game, I might try to work that into learning more or asking questions, if you didn't already know that.

I WISH TO DEFECT!!!! AN THE FLAGS DON'T WORK, I CAN'T DEFECT WITHOUT FLAGSSSSSS LOL trying again to load it slow

hehe, that doesn't sound all too good. ;D

I've looked into the icons thing, and the transform seems to be about how large the icon is, and as of now, the size of the icons for the new flags are the same as the vanilla flags. I might open a thread about it on the BGS forums as well, if I can't figure this out tomorrow. For now, I gotta sleep. But I am not giving up on this!

I saw the... oh what do they call the British flag, urgh I can't remember, I saw that one so it was trying to load it. It pulls poly an textures for that an the transform is the size of it, just guessing an from what you said. The golden iro the uh, the, omg, new thread what is the British flag called The jak! The Jack something, omg don't tell people I said jack, omg I still can't remember, this is killing me. :( Union Jack? I'm thinking transform, but I'd have to look again, thanks for the fun.

I said I was going to sleep now, but... I tried one last thing, and wouldn't you know, that solved it.

Instead of using individual nif files for each flag, I used Material Swap to change the material the static uses to my materials. This seems to have cured the crashes. It still takes longer for the new flags to load than the vanilla ones, but at least it doesn't crash. I will be adding more flags tomorrow, to see if it still works with more stuff to load.

I also got to figure out the FormID List / Keyword, so that I can add the flags to separate "folders" for better sorting (thinking; Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania, America, Organizations, and Misc)