ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Lockpicking

Shaft437

I managed to take a screenshot, hope you all can see it.

As you can see? it is impossible to see what you are doing

I would report this as a bug on their official forums. It is either a screenspace or other software incompatibility with your videocard.

That's quite the glitch. I'm guessing what is happening is that the top-most graphics layer is not displaying. I believe that the final picture we see on screen is a "sandwich" of layers, starting with the background, which then has a layer of distant objects, upon which is stacked the characters. Though for the most part I have negligible problems, on some rare occasions my first-person view of what I am holding vanishes. This includes times when I Tab into the Pip-Boy, but the Pip-Boy doesn't appear at all. The Pip-Boy screen is a top-most layer, as is the lockpicking screen. I have found that when my top layer disappears, I can get it back by simply switching to to third-person view and then back to first-person again. You might give that a try: before attempting lockpicking, switch to third-person view and back to first-person again, before attempting the lockpicking. That might do the trick.