Morrowind missing mesh error

Mtthulhu

I installed a few mods for Morrowind and have run into a couple missing mesh errors, which to my understanding means I didn't install them correctly. I encountered one with Better Clothes but disabling the mod made the game playable again.

But now I've encountered one for a missing armor mesh (Dragon greaves.) I've looked everywhere for the file and it isnt misplaced, all of the other Dragon armor meshes and icons are there, as well. Is there a fix for problems like this? I doubt this will be the last one I run into. It's frustrating because the game has been working fine but I encounter the error in the same area (south of Balmora.) Any help would be appreciated.

Where is the game installed? If its in Program Files, then move it out of there. May be to a different drive location like C:\Games\Morrowind or may be a new partition should be best like, D:\Morrowind. Due to folder virtualation and and issues with UAC, older pre-vista games don't work correctly when installed in Program files.