Giddy-Up Buttercup NPC or Companion

Huffmagic

I would love to actually see the greatest Pre-war toy ever made in action! I would also like it even more if you could then use said toy as a companion. Maybe by replacing the dogmeat textures, or something similar.

It seems a waste that you find this relic everywhere and can't see it even trot about. Even if it only worked in settlements where the floor you place it upon has power flowing to it, it would be really cool.

Maybe one day far in the future when the GECK is here we can even see about riding it like a horse in Skyrim?

Here is to hoping.

I would love to actually see the greatest Pre-war toy ever made in action! I would also like it even more if you could then use said toy as a companion. Maybe by replacing the dogmeat textures, or something similar.

It seems a waste that you find this relic everywhere and can't see it even trot about. Even if it only worked in settlements where the floor you place it upon has power flowing to it, it would be really cool.

Maybe one day far in the future when the GECK is here we can even see about riding it like a horse in Skyrim?

Here is to hoping.

I agree; I'd like a Giddyup Buttercup companion. It could be a quest to find the right parts for it, and you could call the quest "Build Me Up Buttercup"

This is such a good idea. I hope to see this mod become a reality and ready for download ASAP. :D