Slower Ghouls (No Sprinting Attack)

Nebrule

Man I really hate how fast and crazy the ghouls are in FO4, it's kind of an immersion killer. I've never been a fan of hyper active sprinting zombies and these guys make the ones from 28 Days Later look tame.

I want these guys to actually walk, stagger and slug around like the good ole classic zombies, even while they're attacking. Anybody else with me on this?

I also really hate that attack they do, im always just about to hit them with a shotgun to the face and they suddenly instantly duck and wack you from almost 10 feet away,

the animations they use also dont correspond to the speed they seem to be going which i cant help noticing every time i see them.

Spot on man, that lunge attack is pretty over the top and don't look right or balanced at all.

I think if you simply removed their ability to run and disabled those hyper aggressive lunges and attacks and left them so they'd only be able to walk and use their standard attack animations, like the ones they use in close proximity... they'd would really be close to perfect.

Edited by Nebrule