ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Error on scripts, help me please.

Uzork

Good evening everybody. I discovered The Witcher 3 there can. I love this game, really. Nevertheless, I have a problem with installing mods. I use the "Nexus Mod Manager" software, I installed the following mode: Friendly HUD at The Witcher 3. It is reported compatible with version 1.11. Below the error codes obtained. Thank you for helping me. Excuse me, I do not speak English very well, searches are also more complicated, I hope I have not made too many mistakes.

Error Code:

Error [content0] game \ behavior_tree \ tasks \ monsters \ bttaskmaintainspeed.ws (10): Class 'CBTTaskMaintainSpeed' already defined.

Error [content0] game \ behavior_tree \ tasks \ monsters \ bttaskmaintainspeed.ws (74): Class 'CBTTaskMaintainSpeedDef' already defined.

Error [content0] game \ behavior_tree \ tasks \ reactions \ bttaskisman.ws (4): Class 'CBTCondIsMan' already defined.

Error [content0] game \ behavior_tree \ tasks \ reactions \ bttaskisman.ws (15): Class 'CBTCondIsManDef' already defined.

Thank you very much,

Uzork.

I've the same problem with most mod. I was at 1.10 to avoid incompatibility but although the mods declare compatibility with 1.10 give these errors.

Install using the Mod Manager.

I tried solutions how to remove the folder "<Witcher 3 Install Path> \ content \ content0 \ scripts \ game \ behavior_tree \ tasks" but it does not change.

I also installed the mod "script compile fix" but nothing.

I also tried to reinstall the game, but nothing.

Some mods are:

- Always full EXP

- Main Map Zoom

- Full monster Experience

- RoachCham

- Quieter Sailing bug fixes

- NPC missing scabbards fix

Could you help us?

thank you

PS: sorry for my very very bad english (and for some translations also google translate :pirate: :blush: )