ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

FO4Edit Help, Can't edit bounds

FlamingMeat

So a creature walked thru a door, or couldn't. I vote leave that to the unofficial patch. You know or CS Main Page for Skyrim data stuff, as it should be near what we got, somewhat. Even still I'd wait an look at the navmesh, an make something fun when it's more easy to do that. I learned some Skyrim stuff, not enough though to really mean anything, just data types an the beginning of Papyrus. Hope it didn't sound like I was being a jerk, just trying to keep it real. It's a two few month amount of time where it's hard to make stuff, an we don't know what is actually there yet. People do what they want an have their reasons, but 6 years of FO3/FNV an a bit of Skyrim learning an data work taught me to pay attention to my gut, an if it seems like a bad idea after work has begun, it's time to put it aside for a while or drop it entirely.

Bounding box anyone? Supermutant behemoth skeleton...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f257/JET-WTF/BoundingBox_zpsbw7ynrss.jpg

Oddly it is laying on its side in Nifskope2. Not sure if that's the way it really is or that's a bug, you can try it and see if it breaks them.

So a creature walked thru a door, or couldn't. I vote leave that to the unofficial patch. You know or CS Main Page for Skyrim data stuff, as it should be near what we got, somewhat. Even still I'd wait an look at the navmesh, an make something fun when it's more easy to do that. I learned some Skyrim stuff, not enough though to really mean anything, just data types an the beginning of Papyrus. Hope it didn't sound like I was being a jerk, just trying to keep it real. It's a two few month amount of time where it's hard to make stuff, an we don't know what is actually there yet. People do what they want an have their reasons, but 6 years of FO3/FNV an a bit of Skyrim learning an data work taught me to pay attention to my gut, an if it seems like a bad idea after work has begun, it's time to put it aside for a while or drop it entirely.

I'm sorry but it honestly doesn't seem like you read the OP *at all*. It's nothing to do with bugs being patched, it's to do with rescaled large creatures trying to path as if they were still large.

^ Correct. Its all about that invisible box that tells them what they can and cant do. So yeh, no idea where to go from here. It's more of an annoyance at the moment because everything melee that I scale down doesn't register that they can attack outside of their bounds; the only fix I have found is in-game, you setscale 1 them, command them to aggro and attack, then they function for the duration of that fight on setscale 0.5. Very odd.

Fitting through normal doorways and into buildings would be really good though.

Bounding box anyone? Supermutant behemoth skeleton...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f257/JET-WTF/BoundingBox_zpsbw7ynrss.jpg

Oddly it is laying on its side in Nifskope2. Not sure if that's the way it really is or that's a bug, you can try it and see if it breaks them.

Can you export Nifskope2 stuffs into Fallout 4 yet? I thought that was the problem most modelers had.