Dead City

Lateralizm

Hello Everyone,

I am currently looking for a group of people/anyone who thinks they would like to work on a project I am creating. For the time being, it's going to be called Dead City. The idea for this mod is to essentially create a Survive and Rescue type theme...with zombies. I guess you could say this mod will be somewhat like the Dead Rising Series, but more of an RPG. I have been looking around for quite some time and there has been no attempt, as far as i know, for an rpg style zombie mod. For that matter, even a game such as this. So, I am going to start small. Anyone who would like to contribute, support, help out, etc. Please send me a message.

P.S.: If anyone has any good ideas for this mod or has any feedback on this idea also let me know. Thank You!!!

Love the Idea.

I'm afraid I myself am no good at advanced modding (e.g. Meshing, and textured) but I'm always looking for voice acting roles.

Good luck on fulfilling your modding dreams. It is no easy task.

Also I bid you kudos.

Edited by Gaius_Ignatius

Thank you will let you know. I was fortunate enough to have a father who does scripting for a living haha. Well, thank you, I thought it was a good idea because it has yet to be done as far as i know. I am probably going to need voice acting for npc's which have gone insane or are just about to piss themselves. So, i guess practice your either creepiest, demented voice or scared, about to piss yourself voice :biggrin: . Will be sure to let you know.

Thank you will let you know. I was fortunate enough to have a father who does scripting for a living haha. Well, thank you, I thought it was a good idea because it has yet to be done as far as i know. I am probably going to need voice acting for npc's which have gone insane or are just about to piss themselves. So, i guess practice your either creepiest, demented voice or scared, about to piss yourself voice :biggrin: . Will be sure to let you know.

there was a zombie mod in FO3, dont know if it was ported or not, but i even had zombies in my mod HiVE for FO3... wonder why nothing came up about that mod in your searches...

may be a good place to start to get an idea of whats in store for you.

Was there one like this? because the only ones i have found just add randomly generated zombies

i mean neither of the examples i am referring to are really super detailed as far as the zombie population goes they still may have valuable resources and ideas.

Was there one like this? because the only ones i have found just add randomly generated zombies

i mean neither of the examples i am referring to are really super detailed as far as the zombie population goes they still may have valuable resources and ideas.

That is what i was thinking you meant and you are definitely right. my only problem is i have no one to do any 3d modeling. I want to implement new weapons and armor. Possibly new chems and stuff but thats all sorta uneccessary, but makes it that much better.

just be careful, the more custom stuff you add the bigger the file size get.

mods that deal completely in vanilla models generally have the smallest file sizes.. and vice versa.

if you do find someone to pit models together for you make sure they understand the importance of a low poly count on those items.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I bet that you have seen the eve-900 mod. While it is fun if you're bored, it uses like 95 percent custom anything. The mod download size for that is huge. All i really want are some custom weapons and armor which i don't think will make the file too big.