Settler reaction when under attack

beauderriere

I'd like to see some change in the way settler react to an attack. Currently they all rush out of base, jump off the walls and often get shot by my own deffense... Even the one assign on guard post leave their deffensive position. This is really stupid, what's the point of having automated deffense ? What I'd like to see is the guard staying on post and the other getting inside until the attack is past. I've tried with the siren but it change nothing...

Thanks for your feedback

I'd like to see some change in the way settler react to an attack. Currently they all rush out of base, jump off the walls and often get shot by my own deffense... Even the one assign on guard post leave their deffensive position. This is really stupid, what's the point of having automated deffense ? What I'd like to see is the guard staying on post and the other getting inside until the attack is past. I've tried with the siren but it change nothing...

Thanks for your feedback

Great point. Expect to see some major overhaul in AI once the CK is released and modders have more to work with!

if you build the warning horn and power it. when a turret goes off on an attacker a settler will sound the alarm and the remaining will flock to the warning horns location if it was placed inside somewhere secured with a door that could be a safe location for them to fight from in defense mode vs then running around like chickens with their heads cut off.