NPC Textures, Dissappearing Character, 4GB Patch Error

JinRaflesia

So i have a few errors in my game... it seems that copying mods from one system to another makes the mods malfunction? Anyway after much fixing and stuff... these things happen.

It isn't game breaking... but it's definitely annoying. Anything to fix this? The NPCs look like they're wearing makeups... and the skin tone difference is huge and not un-noticeable.

As far as i am aware of, the only mods i am using that may affect this is the MMM...http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/15/78/81/05/enb20110.jpg

The disappearing character thing... at certain spaces in certain areas (such as a few spots in the Jefferson Memorial and the Megaton House) makes my character disappear. The shadow stays... but the actor disappears on first and third person modes. Like i said... not severe but wierd.

Lastly... and this one is quite critical... that 4GB Patch that should allow LAA destroys my game. The instructions indicated that i should patch the fose_loader and when i did, it broke the game. The Fallout3.exe and fose_loader crashes immediately upon startup, but the Fallout Launcher's Play button works. Furthermore, i tried restoring (what used to be) working backups and it still didn't work. As of now my game works, but i had to restore a certain unfinished Fallout3.exe and a clean reinstall of the FOSE. And FOMM's 'Launch FOSE' button is broken. I know that none of my mods do the breaking... since they're clean... and none of the FOSE plugins either. Whatever the problem is... it's just between the two .exe's. Anyone know what's happening to my game?

It takes some work to get this game to be smooth, doesn't it. Phew. Thanks for the attention anyways.

Edited by JinRaflesia