Fallout 4 new game plus mod

SimonWitcher

Hey guys, just wanna make a sugestion for someone making new game plus mode mod for fallout 4. I just found myself in a situation where I'd gladly play some more to level my character though I have little motivation with doing randomly generated quests all the time. Especially when I already slaugthered the railroad and brotherhood of steel so not many of those left :smile:. Dont know if such mode would prove difficult in creating, but I think some people may have similar feelings too so it may be a good idea :smile:

sorry, i'll move it to a proper section

Edited by SimonWitcher

Been kind of wishing for a New Game Plus feature since Skyrim's release, sadly Bethesda hasn't implemented it themselves. What I usually do is just add the levels when I start a new game.

To get levels:

player.modav experience 200000

or how ever much exp you had.

Super easy this time around comparing to Skyrim where we had skills and later on legendary skills.

Im totally aware that I can do this though I'd like to have my items and perks too (these from books and vault tec figures) not mentioning the bunch of time and effort I put in making my settlements, so still having items in my workshop(s) would be awesome. Maybe I ask much from anybody who would take a challenge (i dare you :D ) but I know about similar mod that was made for fallout new vegas so it's not impossible :)

so you're speaking about a mod that resets the games quests in total (except maybe a few settlement related ones for the minuteman or stuff) and makes all quests leveled so you don't have to rerun some lowleveled s#*! (dunno if there is something as a not-leveled quest tho)

sounds like i want it too.

• 1 year later...

One thing you can do is to start a new game and add experience as Sdesser says. I do not know if making one big "jump" will give you all the perk points but if not go slowly with the experience one level at a time. Then load a mod that makes all enemies level to your level. This will address the bad guys.

The only issue is that you will not have your exact same equipment, but a couple of console commands can get you what you want. Then being a higher level it will not take long to get good high level equipment.

Not the greatest option but it will accomplish what you are setting out to do. Starting a new game with a higher level and some gear similar to what you are rolling with now. Good luck.