Things that don't fit

Sypron

How some creatures, like ogres, actually are waiting for you in dungeons or caves but can't fit through the doors/corridors that would lead out. How did they get in there in the first place?

Maybe they get in there when they are young, and just eat and eat and eat 'till they can't fit through the door.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How some creatures, like ogres, actually are waiting for you in dungeons or caves but can't fit through the doors/corridors that would lead out. How did they get in there in the first place?

Maybe they get in there when they are young, and just eat and eat and eat 'till they can't fit through the door.

Or mabey they used TCL... man I hate when ogres cheat.

Good one. :D Those darn cheating ogres.

Does it bother anyone else that only MALE Argonians and Khajiit have Eastern European-type accents, while the females all sound American? (In Morrowind both sexes had the same accent, so it's not like there's precedent.)

I'd also have really liked it if there hadn't been so much overlap with the racial voices in general (someone mentioned the Dunmer, who now sound effete and snotty instead of tough), but that's a common complaint.

Has anyone brought up the lack of toilets or people who seem to be providers of food? Wait... Best not to think about that one too much, maybe there's a reason why Bravil specializes in illusion.

Or, how Alyied ruins which have been sealed for centuries still manage to have unspoiled potions, food, and recently written books. Even within Pale Pass i've somehow managed to get a guidebook for Chorrol, despite the fact that the whole area has been unexplored in the contemporary era.

I worked out where each race fits in our worlds culture of accents.

Khajiits: Russian

Nords: German (they fit the build to)

Wood/high/dark elves: English (british or whatever)

Imperials: American (females sound less american)

Bretons: Very english/british

Argonians: Slightly euro

that's my take on their voices. i like the voices, except the awesome badass dark elves voices they removed

"City of Light, City of Magic"

Heres another one: Who the HELL build all those towns???? With the population of the empire they should be living in mud huts. Not White marble 3 story mansions!!!!! and how could they build white gold tower, honestly.

and how could they build white gold tower, honestly.

that the one in the middle if the imprial city? cos if it is they diddnt build it, the ayleids did, the imperials just built around it.

To foxhound commander: the imperials have american accents, but i beleive were based on ancient romans, well atleast in morrowind they were, still why does the army have diffent armour inmorrowind then cyrodil? its the same bloody army, god what armour do they have in blackmarsh, or skyrim???

and how could they build white gold tower, honestly.

that the one in the middle if the imprial city? cos if it is they diddnt build it, the ayleids did, the imperials just built around it.

I know the Ayleids built it, but that doesn't explain how. Unless they were Giants or masters of telekenesis.