Things that don't fit

Sypron

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, that's bizarre. I couldn't figure out if the idea was that they were "faking" the beggar voice for sympathy, or it was just an error.

I think it was laziness on Bethesda's part. They didn't want to have beggar voices for everything a beggar might say. So, they just had the beggar voice for the dialog that only the beggars say.

I think it was laziness on Bethesda's part. They didn't want to have beggar voices for everything a beggar might say. So, they just had the beggar voice for the dialog that only the beggars say.

Has anyone run into that issue when it changes a female beggers voices into a male one for rumors and then goes back to female begger voice. Man was I confused the first time I heard that.

Has anyone brought up the lack of toilets or people who seem to be providers of food? Wait... Best not to think about that one too much, maybe there's a reason why Bravil specializes in illusion.

Or, how Alyied ruins which have been sealed for centuries still manage to have unspoiled potions, food, and recently written books. Even within Pale Pass i've somehow managed to get a guidebook for Chorrol, despite the fact that the whole area has been unexplored in the contemporary era.

Well if we really compare it to medevil ish times, weren't toilets just a hole? Granted I don't see those either, but I wouldn't expect to find porcelain.

Have you guys been to Crucible? Call me crazy, but im pretty sure those aren't puddles of water all over the place ;)

Hmm, ok, I'll give you that one, but what about the rest of the world? Nt so many murky brown puddles... Or does Crucible somehow collectall that filth from other realms?

Maybe when you dig a whole it summons a magical portal to Sheogoraths realm, and your "business" lands in crucible. Also may explain why everybody there is depressed and unhappy, or obssesed with sticks.

• 1 month later...
Hey, I got a new one. Whilst looking through the CS I was looking around the starting cell (the prison) and found something interesting. Undernethe the cell, there are some body parts, pressumably used in race choosing. Upon closer inspection, the textures for the female chest piece had no undergarments. I thought they "fixed" that before they released the game.

• 7 months later...

Has anyone run into that issue when it changes a female beggers voices into a male one for rumors and then goes back to female begger voice. Man was I confused the first time I heard that.

I've noticed though that City Swimmer is Gender Confused. Everyone reffers to her as "him", even herself. She says "do you see city swimmer" etc. "no, he is here before you."

Leads me to think she's gay and everyone accepts it so calls her "him".