Wits end..

Azrael120782

I really enjoyed this game.For a time. But now I think its time to let it sit in my steam cloud gathering cyber dust. I am honestly at wits end with FNV. I have done EVERYTHING imaginable to make it work. And nothing.

FalloutNV.esm

Caliber.esm

Mo'.esm

UHNV.esp

XFO - 4a - Perks - Paths.esp

XFO - 4b - Perks - Perk Every Level.esp

Mo'IPP.esp

Mo'Guns.esp

Glow Sticks.esp

Mo'Suite.esp

NvTacticalVests.esp

DWUSP_V18.esp

DWMk23.esp

DW1911.esp

DWGlockSet.esp

DWM1014.esp

DWHKUMP.esp

DWMW2CombatKnife.esp

DWSG556.esp

DWSigP226.esp

DWSpas12.esp

DWM4A1V18Personal.esp

DWAUGA3.esp

Total active plugins: 23

Total plugins: 23

Last time I posted,I had a few less things. But I uninstalled it,went thru the directory and got rid of everything to start over. And what do you know? CTD on the first start screen slide with the "Sorry but FNV.exe has yadda yadda whatever". I have tried not running mods,turning down the settings to the minumums,and nothing,

Yes I have a lot of Dread Wolfs gun mods as theyre amazingly awesome,but cant use em if I cant get the stupid game to boot.

Tech specs

AMD Quad Core CPU(3.1 base 3.5 OC) [even tried base cpu core speed]

ATi Radeon HD 5870

8 Gigs ram

I do have DX11 and I HATE that too..terribly unstable..at least for me. But Im really at wits end with New Vegas. I loved it,it was amazing,but this is excessivly BS. I guess im tired of FNVs constant ctd,not working and whatnot. I guess its a broken game and will be doomed it.

So what do I do? Uninstall it and let it collect Cyberdust until Bethsoft decides to fix the problems? Or do I uninstall it and cut my losses and go back to FO3?