Classic Superman Radio

QuantumPepsi

My first thought was that there would be copyright issues but it appears that radio programs before 1972 were not covered under Federal copyright laws (interesting read on the subject here). If the Nexus is okay with it, I'd do it but I won't have time for a while.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone wants to test this I have the first 15 episodes set up. You're not supposed to put beta tests on the Nexus so I put it here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6mw950b07gsiqij/RadioKrypton.rar

Doing a sequential play like this is a little different than a radio that plays random tracks. Each story spans multiple episodes so I made a play list for each story arc. I did split story #4 into two parts since the whole thing spanned 6 episodes. It'll start playing at the beginning and automatically move to the next playlist but there's also a selection menu so you can pick which story to listen to.

My thought is that it's a strange transceiver-like device that attaches to your Pip-Boy. It shows up under Apparel as "Radio Krypton Tuner". It looks like a holodisk and it's in a postal box behind the reception desk at Hubris Comics. It's a quest item so you can't drop it once you pick it up.