(MCM) Mod Configuration Menu for Fallout 4?

q111

If it's going to be similar in structure to SkyUI it will be a lot easier with the CK because it gives a direct process for adding scripts.

The same technologies as Skyrim are there. So, it shouldn't be incompatible in a technology sense. But, I suppose they could build a "Mod Workshop" type of interface themselves that might overlap/interfere with an MCM. To me, it doesn't look like that is the model they're going for. It looks like their mod shop is going to be handled on bethesda.net

• 4 weeks later...

As far as I know, nobody is working on this.

It looks like a lot of modders are using holotapes to create mod menus. The advantage of that is that they can be used by consoles. The disadvantage in my view is that they are all kind of ad hoc. So, the user experience of going through your various mod settings will be... somewhat horrendous.

An MCM more similar to SkyUI depends on capabilities from F4SE. I haven't been able to find any word from the F4SE camp on where they are at with the project ever since bethesda.net started up. I hope the project hasn't stalled as a lot of great mods rely on it. That is, great mods in Skyrim that would theoretically have equivalents in Fallout 4 as long as F4SE is completed.

Edited by waterlogic

• 1 year later...