Dungeons & Dovahs - A Roleplaying Overhaul (WIP)

tx12001

Dungeons & Dovahs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q. What is Dungeons & Dovahs may you ask?

A. Dungeons & Dovahs is a full Skyrim overhaul mod

Q. Overhaul!!!...what does it Overhaul?

A. Pretty Much everything in the game, the mod can when completed be comparable to SkyRe, PerMa and even Requiem

Q. What can We expect from Dungeons & Dovahs?

A. Well Dungeons and Dovahs will add a challenging and far more immersive gameplay experience to Skyrim

Q. How Challenging? I play on legendary so will Dungeons & Dovahs be hard for me?

A. This overhaul will contain a plethora of new features such as Enhanced Enemy Combat, Greater Melee Damage, Penalties for wearing armour you are not trained in and so on, it will even feature a large number of new spells and weapons from various mod authors who allowed their creations to be used as recourses and enemies will use these new spells and weapons, the mod will also contain many Penalties that Vanilla Skyrim severely Lacked (Think Morrowind)

Q. I play as a Werewolf or Vampire, are they changed at all in the mod?

A. Very Much so, Dungeons & Dovahs is a Role-play Overhaul and when you become a vampire or werewolf, it wont be something you soon forget, Vampires will gain many new weakness's and strengths that I created having taken inspiration from classical vampires while still trying to maintain a lore friendly gameplay experience such as needing to sleep in a coffin and Damage from Holy Shrines, Werewolves will also gain many powers and weakness's including forced lunar transformation and much more not mentioned.

Q. Anything else that the mod changes?

Food is overhauled so you now have a reason to consume it, Races have been overhauled and their passive health regen has been removed however if you consume food you will gain a slow healing regeneration rate but don't think for a second you can throw anything you want down your gullet, for raw food can be poisonous and may require needing to be cooked first before consumption otherwise you will run the risk of food poisoning which can be bad to lethal or even fatal, Alcohol can get you drunk if you drink to much and Skooma can get you high, Artefacts are also overhauled as well and some that use generic meshes will now have unique meshes, New Messages and load screens to better fit the mod, Crime has also been overhauled, Disease has been made more deadly and enemy Loot is more realistic, There will be a new dynamic Blessing System, New Perks and many other things.

Q. Is this mod script Heavy?

A. What's a Script? there is your answer (yes I know what a Script is)

Q. When will it be released?

A. A few weeks from now a Beta will be released, maybe around the start of 2016.

Edited by tx12001

• 3 weeks later...

Well, we're due for a new overhaul mod. I like Requiem and Skyre but they are getting older and don't have the support they once did. A new Overhaul mod could be a welcome addition if done properly. I'll be watching for this.