Flickering brightness of lanscape and sky / bright to dark / at night.

Nebrule

This one is driving me nuts, I just can't figure it out. When night falls, and I'm outside the sky (clouds not actual sky) the entire landscape, structures, ground fog, water all shift in brightness from dark to notably brighter, only near light sources, and with a torch equipped it's rediculous, a nonstop flicker. Without a torch and halfway near a light source it only occurs when moving the camera around.

I can confirm this is not the games light source limit issue. - I can go in the middle of nowhere with no other light than my torch and this still occurs.

I don't think it is related to shadows as much as it is outdoor lighting, in that I have no issues during the day.

I thought it was aliasing or some GPU setting, but that doesn't seem to be it either.

I've only got one lighting mod goin : Climates of Tamriel - I uninstalled it to no effect.

I recently moved my save to a new PC, my older rig was an ATI 5870... I've bumped up to a gtx980, didn't have this problem before with the outdated ATI.

Really need some help with this one!

Thanks.

Edit : I didn't think this was an issue indoors but turnout it is, but indoor the brightness changes in blocky patches, fk this is killin me. :wallbash: :wallbash:

Edited by Nebrule