GIANTS ULTIMATE mod (Creature Mod) *Download*

redsown36

Hello guys, I have seen that GIANTS.ESM is nearly impossible to find now that the author has removed the mod from every website that contains the mod. This mod is one of the classic Morrowind mods and I still am lucky enough to still have the mod on my computer I saved on my pc 5 or 6 years ago. I'm going to upload the mod to Mediafire for you guys to download.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xpvz8bpiz639b6t/giants_ultimate_files.zip

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Used it today! ; ) 11/20/2020 Still Great!

Well...on 12/6 it crashes the game for some reason:

Model Load Error: Meshes\r\HelHound.nif cannot load file in Meshes\r\HelHound.nif.
Will use the default object Marker_Error.NIF.
Creature "Hell hound00000000" has no animation groups.
Morrowind will crash!
Creature "Hell hound00000001" has no animation groups.
Morrowind will crash!
Creature "Hell hound00000002" has no animation groups.
Morrowind will crash!
Actor Animation problem with "Hell hound00000002".
This actor has no Animation class!
Hate to play without it...but in the dust bin it goes....unless adding the missing mesh (I had from three years ago) fixes this.

• 5 months later...

Does anyone know if there is any incompatibility with Giants Ultimate and Creatures, when I installed creuture XI I added the full version and Creatures Merged Objects Fix.esp, I have not had any errors but some creatures such as baby guar and others do not spawn me, neither do they spawn me some of the Giants, if anyone knows something please help me :C

Does anyone know if there is any incompatibility with Giants Ultimate and Creatures, when I installed creuture XI I added the full version and Creatures Merged Objects Fix.esp, I have not had any errors but some creatures such as baby guar and others do not spawn me, neither do they spawn me some of the Giants, if anyone knows something please help me :C

are you sure you generated/loaded a merged leveled list? it is probably needed for leveled creatures coming from different mods to work.

you can generate one (multipatch.esp) from tes3cmd (tes3cmd.exe multipatch), more recent Mash versions (e.g. Polemos' Mash) can even call tes3cmd multipatch from Mash menus if you have tes3cmd installed